Bio-based economy (Bioeconomy) aims at reducing the dependence on fossil fuels and finite materials without overexploiting natural resources.
- Event in the frame of the RISE-MSC Project “Advanced bioinformatics for metagenome analysis and for discovering novel biocatalysts from extremophiles”.
- Thursday, May 26, 2016, 14:00, building U4, room U4-08
- Department of Biotechnology and Biosciences, University of Milano-B
A special session on " Multi Omic metabolic models and statistical Bioinformatics of adaptations and biological associations", organized in the contest of the MetABLE project, has been accepted in CIBB2015 (*Computational Intelligence methods for Bioinformatics and Biostatistics* , http://bioinfo.na
Training School/Workshop: "Bioinformatics approaches to adaptations, genome evolution and biological associations", Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge, 23th-27th March 2015
- Pucciarelli Sandra (University of Camerino)
- Liò Pietro (University of Cambridge)
- Miceli Cristina (University of Camerino)
- In collaboration with the COST action BM1102